Many of you have been asking about tracking your ecommerce KPIs in your Dasheroo business dashboards. So we’ve been working hard to provide you with PayPal and Stripe which have been released and now we get to add to that with a Google Analytics Ecommerce dashboard.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Trending insight of revenue per day over time for the given time period.
- Stats like total revenue, average revenue per order, conversion rate & number transactions
- Leaderboard insight listing the products that generated the most revenue by product name
- A tabular insight
- Trending insight of conversion rate for your storefront.This is the percent of visits in Google Analytics that resulted in an ecommerce transaction
- Total conversion rate for the time period and the total number of transactions in the specified period of time
- Tabular insight of the most recent transactions in your storefront during the given time period. This will include the transaction details like amount, customer details and date.
Revenue by Source
- Breakdown of your revenue by source represented as a bar graph
Revenue by Medium
- Breakdown of your revenue by medium represented as a bar graph
Revenue by product category
- Leaderboard insight listing the product categories that generated the most revenue represented as a tabular insight
Revenue by Product SKU
- Leaderboard insight listing the product categories that generated the most revenu represented as a tabular insight
- Trending insight of the number of units sold by your storefront in the given time period.
- Total quantity sold and total revenue are metrics shown in the insight.
Best Selling Days
- Leaderboard insight of days when your storefront made the most revenue represented as a tabular insight with date and $ amount of revenue.
- Transactions vs Sessions
- Revenue vs Sessions
- Revenue vs Transactions
So if you’re in the business of selling, you can have your own Google Analytics ecommerce dashboard!