Have you seen our Infusionsoft dashboards?
As you know we just released Infusionsoft CRM dashboards but we can’t stand still! Our team has been busy on adding new insights and metrics to current insights. So without further adieu:
Email Marketing Enhancements
- Added goal completions to Goals by source/medium
- Added goal completions to Goals by source
- Added goal completions to Goals by medium
New Infusionsoft Insight
- Goal Completions: A trending line insight that shows the number of goal completions for a chosen goal within a specific campaign for the given time period.
Our team is going nuts on releases. In the hopper we’ve got our push API where any developer can push data into our dashboards because a business needs better data visualization. Hubspot dashboards, Google Apps Marketplace integration, Sendgrid integration are all on the way since we’ve gotten a lot of requests from users for this.
We’re working on error messaging which sounds kinda ho-hum, but it’s not. Setting expectations that an error will fix itself is important and would save a user from a) being annoyed and 2) wasting their valuable time contacting us.
Stuff to Read
Janine wrote this killer article for Inc.com: 21 Blogs to Subscribe to in 2016 Guaranteed to Get You New Customers. It’s a great list to have around. She also wrote The Chief is Laid Up With an Illness, Is Your Business Prepared?
We continue working on our 5-year revenue model which is a bear of a project but we’re close. Our team is looking closely at a new pricing model to come fast and furiously, especially as we’re in dev with a ton of new features so stay tuned! Back to my spreadsheets!
We’re super excited to announce that we’ve released Dasheroo for Agencies
today. What do we mean by agencies? You could be an advertising agency, marketing agency, SEO agency, web development or consulting business or anyone who manages multiple team and/or clients.
Why might you like it? We just think it might take a pain in the butt problem of data gathering, management and analyzing across multiple clients, out of your way.
With Dasheroo for Agencies you can:
- Manage multiple clients from one log-in.
- Have access to the Agency Console for you to log into and manage your clients.
- Keep all of your clients completely separate, no one can view the dashboard, unless they’re invited.
- Share the dashboards with your clients…if you want to.
- Share the dashboards with the team working on your client’s account.
- Collaborate on your client’s dashboard so they know what you’re doing to drive the metrics.
- Export to PDF and brand your pro-looking reports for your clients. They’ll never know about Dasheroo…if you don’t want them to!
How does billing work?
- There is one billing relationship with Dasheroo so you can control what you charge your client for data management and reporting, a new potential revenue stream!
- Manage multiple clients from your account. Distribute 60 reports to use on your client dashboards for just $129/month, get on it while it lasts!
- Need more reports on your client dashboards? No problem! Buy bundles of reports and use them how you’d like.
- Need more than 5 clients? Got you covered with our next tier of pricing. Tell us!
If you’re an advertising agency we’d love you to take it for a spin and let us know what you like and what you don’t. If you’re not an agency but still see the need to manage data dashboards from multiple teams, Dasheroo for Agencies is for you.
We’ve been working on this for some time now, it’s not an easy problem to solve, but today we launched the ability to download your amazing-looking business dashboard right into a PNG or a PDF. This feature is now available for all Grande users and above.
The dashboard export feature is available on all Dasheroo paid plans and it can be found within the “Share” section at the top of your dashboard. Just click the Export Dashboard option and you’ll be able to export your dashboard!
Now you’ll be able to take your dashboard with you offline or present it to a boss or client!
Now get into your Dasheroo business dashboard account and start exporting!